Contact HP Customer Service Phone Number
Dial HP Customer service phone number to contact our team of highly-trained experts to assuage every HP Printer issue. Irrespective of its model, we provide practical, customized, and achievable solutions for every device. Update software and firmware, set up the printer or simply load paper – we have an answer for all printer models such as Envy
Hewlett-Packard is a well-known and successful technology company that hosts a range of products. It was also the first one to introduce futuristic printing solutions to the consumer. They provide printers for several uses.
Home and Home Office
The HP range of Home and Home Office printers are highly affordable and provide printing options for the home or for a small home office. Accomplish a variety of outputs such as photographs and other creative document projects besides plain text printing. Achieve text or photo printing wirelessly from the smartphone, tablet or any other compatible wireless-connected device.
HP Printers catering to the business sector usually comprise of high-technology devices that transform and elevate copier experiences to the next level. These devices are capable of providing high-quality prints at the lowest of costs. While handling extreme volumes they can still stay affordable. Equipped with a subscription to the HP Instant Ink service and the HP Ink Tank System, these printing machines provide value-based functionality with incredible speed and a great performance.
Sprocket – an on-the-go printing
Users can capture photographs just the way they want it. The versatile sprocket allows instant photo printing with the help of augmented reality. Post pictures directly into social media or create stickable 5 cm x 7.6 cm personalized prints and even scan the outputs to other endpoints.
Multi function Machines
HP’s multi-function printers are capable of copying, faxing and scanning besides printing. These Wi-Fi capable devices produce automatic two-sided duplex prints. With high-yield ink, the printer economizes on output costs and an Instant Ink ready system further enhances affordability. Accomplish lab-quality photo border-less printing or print directly from the memory card, HP’s multi-function devices come with a number of features including mobile printing.
Large format printers
The Latex Printers, DesignJets, Pagewide XL printers, Indigo Digital Presses, Industrial Presses and Specialty printing systems form the gamut of large format printers produced by HP. DesignJets produce technical drawings, maps and high-impact graphics while Latex printers especially print on canvas, banners, wallpapers, and much more. Indigo Digital Presses are apt for commercial, labels and packaging jobs and Pagewide Industrial Presses, which particularly provide for corrugated packaging, display applications and related printing.
For setup and trouble shooting call the above said HP Customer Service phone Number.
Stylish and Powerful .
The most prevalent of all printers in the HP line of products, is the HP Envy range of devices. These devices are sturdy, commercially viable and are extremely easy to use. With performances above par, even when compared to branded competitors, the HP Envy emerges victorious with its wide array of features and usability.
- An increasingly versatile device capable of producing life-like photos in authentic and vibrant colors
- Printing can be achieved through the mobile device that accompanies a simple setup process
- Designed for home uses where entire families can use this for printing their documents, photos, web pages, emails and much more,
- The device comes with copy and scan features as well
- Enables dynamic security and is intended to be used with HP’s genuine electronic circuitry. Non-genuine cartridges do not work with the product
- Affordable printing with lab-rich photo quality prints
- Comes embedded with the HP Printer software and HP Photo Creations
- Mobile printing capabilities include Wireless Direct, local Wi-Fi compatibility, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and much more
- High-yield XL cartridges with Instant Ink Readiness
Reliable and easy to use.
The LaserJet range of printers consists of multifunction Pro and Enterprise printers that are equipped with Jet Intelligence. Some of the print-only models are consistent and fast and the multifunction model can serve up to a team of around 30 people or just a bit more.
- Equipped with the Jet Intelligence technology that covers 33% more pages – the device is considered as a breakthrough as far as toner composition is concerned
- Print jobs are stored on a secure cloud queue until the user authenticates the printer
- Can handle teams of up to 30 people within an office
- Efficient and quick printing anywhere from 35 to 42 pages per minute
- Wireless direct printing along with Ethernet and Wireless Networking options
Convenient, Reliable and Efficient.
HP’s DeskJet printers also comprise of the world’s smallest one the 3755 that is capable of several functions such as printing, scanning, and copying. With decent speeds, the DeskJet printers are Instant Ink Ready and also print with High Yield Ink. For more details call HP Customer Service Phone Number.
- Really affordable, the DeskJet printer comes as a multifunction and a print-only device – for those who wish to only print can choose the single-function device
- Highly compact and fits perfectly on a desk space without any clutter
- Use High Yield cartridges to print for lengthy periods of time or save 50% at least on printing costs with HP Instant Ink making the DeskJet one of the most economical options
- Particularly designed for home users and can even print from emails
- The device comes with a built-in Wi-Fi and can accomplish mobile printing and also comes with compatibility with AirPrint
Get speed and Quality.
HP brands the inkjet range of printers as OfficeJet. These are also HP’s top-selling models just after the Envy. The OfficeJet and OfficeJet Pro Printers are All-in-One models that can print, copy, scan and even fax. With a simple setup procedure and strong Wi-Fi capabilities, the OfficeJet provides its users a great value for money. Our Tech team is there for you to provide more details. Call HP Customer Service Phone Number.
- Fast printing speeds, from 10 ppm to up to 24 ppm
- Prints along many paper sizes, media and accommodates several file formats
- Capable of two-sided duplex printing with automatic 35-page feed paper tray
- Maximizes the print environment with the HP Print Forward Design that provides professional quality prints at the lowest of costs
- Compact space-saving device that comes with fleet management solutions
- Especially meant for high-volume enterprises
HP Printer Setup
Windows computer users can accomplish the HP Printer Setup procedure effortlessly through the USB. Connect the computer and the printer to the docking station during the configuration process to install relevant driver and software. Thereafter, continue with the wireless setup.
- Preliminary prep procedures for the HP Printer Setup requires users to power up the printer and keep all routers, modems and computers, switched on and connected to a Wi-Fi
- It is also the same Wi-Fi that the HP printer gets connected to
Note: Users must ensure that for the USB Cable printer setup, the length of the cable should be no more than 9 ft and 10 inches in length or approximately less than 3 meters
- Connect the printing device to a power outlet – do not try powering it up through the USB port of the computer
- Invariably, the USB from the computer has to be disconnected to accomplish appropriate setup – a prompt issued by the Windows computer at a particular point provides commands for USB connections
- A process such as Control Panel -> Devices -> Devices and Printers -> Right-click on existing printer model -> Remove should be performed to remove any already-present printers
- Call us our HP Customer Service Phone Number. Our technical team is waiting to help you.
HP Easy Start
Go to 123.hp.com to download the software and drivers for the printer model – the HP Easy Start file, a driver installation app downloads
For drivers that are not available open Let’s identify your product to get started -> Printer -> Submit for the default operating system
Finally, for the full-feature driver click driver -> download and for other drivers click on ‘Basic Drivers’
Setup and Configuration
At the prompt, connect the USB and achieve rest of the setup configuration for the printer
HP Printer Troubleshooting
Most printer troubles can be resolved by merely turning the printer off and on. It is rather rare to see the HP Printer malfunctioning, breaking down or otherwise. This is because all HP Products are reliable and high-performing devices that if maintained well and used appropriately, are not a cause of concern. Nevertheless, here are some noteworthy troubleshooting tips for some of the most common issues.
General: Turn the printer off -> wait for about 10 seconds -> turn it on again
If you need further more help on troubleshooting call HP Customer Service Phone Number. We are there for your to help.
Document not printing
- When a print command is issued but the printer is not providing an output, primarily, confirm if the device is switched on at all
- Then check if the connectivity between the computer and the printer is secure – remove and replace cable connections
- Perform the following:
- Start -> Devices and Printers -> See What’s Printing -> Printer -> Cancel All Documents
- This should remove all the print jobs in the queue
- Simply resend the printing command again
- Finally, if the above does not work, reinstall the printing device again with refreshed driver versions
- Generally, if the output is missing some colors, it only means that the cartridges are emptying
- Replace them with full cartridges
- Alternatively, if the ink is at adequate levels, then open the cartridge door and re-seat the cartridges
- This should align the printing colors
- Subsequently, if nothing works, then change the printhead
- Call HP Customer Service Phone Number to get advice how to replace the cartridges.
www.hp-customer-service-phone-number.com is an independent service provider who proffer technical support for HP printer setup and troubleshoot printer problems . This website is only informative and does not offer any services, warranties or any other as such and is not associated with the manufacturer. Users are advised to checkout our policies pertaining to website usage.